27 February 2019 Senior Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG), Ravi Waidyalankara was suddenly...Read More
Month: February 2019
Feb 27, 2019 | Sports |
27 February 2019 Sanath Jayasuriya (picture) has been banned from all cricket activities for two...Read More
26 February 2019 Gianni Alemanno, a former mayor of Rome was sentenced to six years in prison and...Read More
21 February 2019 Canada passed the Corruption of Foreign Public Officials Act in 1998 because of...Read More
20 February 2019 Sun Zhengcai (in picture above) was the Communist Party chief of Congqing. This...Read More
- Brazil: Operation Car Wash collusion between judge and prosecutors
19 June 2019 The Operation Car Wash lead prosecutor, Deltan Dallagnol and judge Sergio Moro have been highly acclaimed in Brazil and internationally as anti-corruption […]
- Israel: Sara Netanyahu, the wife of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu agreed to plead guilty.
Update Sara Netanyahu pleads guilty as part of corruption case plea deal 17 June 2019 PM’s wife admits to deliberately exploiting mistake of others in […]
- Russia: Anti-corruption journalist Ivan Golunov charged with drug dealing
Update 19 June 2019 In an unprecedented move the Russian government released Ivan Golunov from prison, due to widespread protests. Russian officials do not often […]
- Nigeria: Jersey authorities to return part of $267 seized from family of General Sani Abacha.
6 June 2019 Authorities in the island of Jersey, a self-governing entity under the patronage of the UK, have seized more than $250 million dollars […]
- Austria: The government loses no-confidence motion.
28 May 2019 Austria’s Chancellor Sebastian Kurz on Monday lost a no-confidence vote in Parliament, removing him and his Cabinet from office over a corruption […]
- Romania: De facto head of the country sentenced to 3 1/2 years in jail
27 May 2019 Party leader of the ruling Social Democrats, Liviu Dragnea, was sentenced to three and a half years in jail on 27 May […]
- Germany: Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn charged with fraud.
16 April 2019 German prosecutors charged former Volkswagen (VW) CEO Martin Winterkorn (in picture) with fraud on Monday over his role in the carmaker’s manipulation […]
- Brazil: Ex-Presidents da Silva and Rousseff charged of corruption
7 September 2017 Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva has just completed his 25-city campaign trip through his party’s strongholds in the northeast. […]